Monday, January 5, 2009

Song of the MONTH

OKAY! Since I am most likely going to disappear again for awhile, I decided song of the day is too often, and song of the week is...well again too often, but song of the MONTH is just PERFECT! So here we go with the song of the month.

January's Song of the Month
Run by Leona Lewis

Leona Lewis puts a new kick to the well known and loved song "Run" originally by Snow Patrol. Whereas SP's version is slow and sad with lots of low notes, Leona's version is a little more higher in pitch and makes it easier for girls to sing along to the song. It also kind of gives a more feminine approach to the song with Leona's vocals. Run is a great song and I believe that Leona Lewis has done a fantastic job covering a classic song. Check out "Run" by Leona Lewis and comment to let me know whether you agree with me or not. Opinions can never be wrong, so don't be afraid to speak your mind (or in this case, type).


No comments: