Monday, January 5, 2009

It's been a long time...

Hey everyone!

Wow have I been gone for a long time or what? I must apologize for my absence these past few months but I've just been way too busy with school to maintain this blog. (I honestly, have no idea how some people can do it!) I've been trying my best to get back on here and update a little, but to no avail. Although I have been "missing" lately that doesn't mean that I was too busy to read. I have been reading, and have kept a list of books that I still need to review. I will try my best to get to those reviews as soon as possible. Wish me luck!

-Moon Maiden

By the way, it happens to be cram time for me since first semester is coming to an end and that means: finals, finals, and more finals. *sigh* What's a girl to do?

No comments: