Friday, September 19, 2008

Caribbean Cruising by Rachel Hawthorne


Lindsay is 18 years old, on a ten day cruise to the Caribbeans, and has a plan to make it the best vacation she's ever been on. She's even made a list of all the things she's wanted to do but has never done before. Things like: shopping until she drops, drinking strawberry margaritas, kissing cute boys, and even to sleep with a guy for the first time. Her plans seemed promising until she met Ryan, her stepfather's godson. Although Lindsay finds Ryan attractive, she can't help but push him away because she feels like he'll just get in the way of her plans. But when Ryan doesn't go, Lindsay finds it hard to resist the temptation. Will Lindsay accept her feelings in the end? Or will she hold fast and stick to her plans? Read Caribbean Cruising to find out!

Caribbean Cruising was an amazing book! I would have to give it a 10/10. I found that the story was believable and I was hooked by the very first chapter. The details and experiences in the book were so vivid and in depth that I felt as if I was actually there with the characters themselves. When they climbed a waterfall, I felt as if I was climbing a waterfall. I loved the interaction between Lindsay, Ryan, and the many guys that they meet along the way. I was really hoping that Ryan and Lindsay would get together, but each time she would be stubborn and I would be frustrated because of that. Caribbean Cruising was a fun book to read and I highly recommend this book. It's short and sweet and will keep you thinking about it long after you've finished reading. If you've read other books written by Rachel Hawthorne, I suggest that you check this book out. Just like her other books this one is filled with fun romance. And if you haven't read her other books then I highly suggest that you pick one up today. I promise you won't regret it!

No comments: