Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Song Of The Day

Today's song of the day is Keeps Getting Better by Christina Aguilera. Talking about Demi Lovato reminding me of Christina actually reminded me of her performance at the 2008 VMAs. I must say that out of all of the performances, her's was one of my favorites. I loved the whole super hero theme and the song was just amazing. It's extremely catchy and upbeat. I also love that in her performance at the VMAs, she did this remix of her old song, Genie in a bottle. I just really loved that version of it and actually prefer it to her original version.

So for this video, I tried my best to find a good version of her performance, but if it's not to your liking then I'm sure there are other versions somewhere on youtube. So please enjoy! Tell me what you think about it.

-The Moon Maiden


No comments: