Friday, September 19, 2008

Song of the Day

Today's song is by Taylor Swift and is called Love Story. I love the lyrics in this song. It's kind of a story in itself and I think it would make a great plot for a book. (Although the lyrics were written based on great books like, Romeo and Juliet, The Scarlet Letter, and the video has a Pride and Prejudice feel to it.) The second thing I love about Love Story doesn't have to do with the song itself, but the music video. For one, the outfits are amazing. I totally love Taylor's dress. For another, the leading guy is kinda cute, don't you think? And again, I totally love the Pride and Prejudice kind of feel to the video where the couples are dancing in the ball room (totally adorable). So yeah, take a listen and tell me what you think. Likes? Dislikes? Anything at all.

-The Moon Maiden


No comments: