Sunday, September 28, 2008

Song of the Day

On the line by Demi Lovato ft. The Jonas Brothers is today's song of the day! This song is on Demi Lovato's latest cd called Don't Forget. It's only been released for about a week now, but when I heard this song I thought, "I really need to go get myself a copy of her album!" Now I have to say that I am a bit biased considering I'm a crazy Jonas Brothers fan, but let me just say that not only the song is great, but Demi's voice is amazing as well. I'm so serious. You should listen to that girl sing. She kind of reminds me of Christina Aguilera because she's like this little person with a huge voice. The song is a really sweet song about a relationship that used to be really sweet and beautiful but somewhere along the way something happened. The good news is that the relationship is on the mend, or rather on a break, but I don't know, I still think it's a cute and sweet song. So check it out and tell me what you think!

-The Moon Maiden


No comments: